How do I look cool in a cozy, warm scarf this winter? If that’s your worry, then you are at the right place to learn different scarf styles! You have plenty of scarf styles right from neck wrap, rolled loop, knotted necklace, double sided twist to Bib, braided, knotted shawl etc. So, are you ready to look cool & stylish with these amazing scarves? Then, let us do it step by step.
It is a simple scarf style which you can do quickly before heading for any outing. It warms you up by getting wrapped around your neck during a cold weather.
- First, loop a long scarf once around your neck.
- Make it into a half knot with the long ends and up near your neck.
- Then, pull the cloth of the neck loop down over the half knot.
And, you are ready for a hang out or gatherings!
It is another, unique way of scarving yourself in a few quick steps. It will keep you warm throughout on any winter night. So, here we go!
- Spread the scarf around your shoulders like a shawl.
- Make a half knot in the back with the ends.
- Pull the ends tight and high up on your back.
- Pull the scarf cloth a bit down to cover the ends.
Now, you are ready, perfect & ‘knotty’ for a fantastic winter night walk!
Give your scarf a twist this winter with the double-sided twist.
- Take two scarves of your choice.
- Put them back to back.
- Loop them once around your neck.
- Turn the cloth to see both the sides.
Isn’t it a truly, double twist for your cool winter look?
It is yet, another unique & quick wrap for staying warm in the winter. So, let’s do it friends!
- Fold a square scarf into a triangle.
- Wrap one end around the back of your neck.
- Wrap the other end around the back of your neck.
Such a scarf style would suit practically for any occasion and attire. It would suit formals as well as casual attire on a date, anniversary, party or night out too! So, get ‘scarved’ this winter & look marvelously stylish too!